[Tweeters] Monroe Swifts

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Mon Apr 29 08:29:11 PDT 2019

Only 8,000 swifts went into the Wagner roost last night. They could be totally different individuals but look just like the Saturday ones. They're still there as of 8:30. https://vaux-swift-inside.click2stream.com/ <https://vaux-swift-inside.click2stream.com/>

Lot of Vaux’s in Western Washington. Chehalis had over 700 and JBLM and Selleck were both pushing 3,000.

You could be involved in our Vaux’s Happening Project.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah