[Tweeters] Monroe Swifts

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Sun Apr 28 15:12:10 PDT 2019

Last night at the Monroe Wagner Center Diann MacRae was able to total up the most Vaux’s Swifts ever documented in one place in the month of April. This is of course as far as we know. She had just over 10,000 and I backed it up clicking them off as they went past our live streaming camera this morning starting at 9:38.

There’s a chance a lot of them will go for two nights accommodations which means you could experience a spectacular wildlife event tonight. But with the good weather, there’s also a chance they could be all gone.

Yea Diann!

Yea Wagner chimney!

Yea wee birds!

Larry Schwitters