[Tweeters] Least Sandpipers in Bothell

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 14:52:29 PDT 2019

I have a question, the last time I went to this site, I parked in the lot of a vacant building and was accosted by security when I returned to my car.  Where is it allowed to park to visit the wetlands without getting in trouble?  The streets all have "no parking" signs.
thanks,Peggy MundyBothell WA