[Tweeters] great day at Deer Lagoon

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:52:12 PDT 2019

very low tide mid-day today (~1200) at Deer Lagoon -- except for a channel
close to the dike it was all mud flats, large number of shorebirds included
~dozen or more Black-bellied Plover, possibly one Pacific Golden Plover
(bird seen early at distance, then seemed to disappear -- I have doubts),
Willet (4 - 5), Whimbrel (3), many Dunlin, Dowitchers (I can never tell
them apart, but its salt water), Western Sandpiper, Greater Yellow-legs
(half dozen); along with the ducks, etc.

Chris Kessler
Seattle

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson