[Tweeters] Checked Out Jack Block Park/No Sighting of Entangled Bald Eagle

T. Stokes tlstokeslmp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:36:10 PDT 2019

It was tricky finding the entrance to this park, but we finally did and had
a nice hike along trails up and down the shoreline. No bald eagles seen. We
did let other park users know to contact PAWS if they saw the entangled
bald eagle. One couple at the beach area with two golden retrievers said
they saw a couple of bald eagles flying around Friday, and one low flying
eagle yesterday (Sat) which headed down towards Saltys. We checked out that
area too with no luck.

Four ducks flew over (sorry I'm not good at duck ID's), heard a small flock
of geese, and watched three seagulls in a mad chase after a crow.

T.L. Stokes
Redmond