[Tweeters] Camera recommendations for travel

Beth Thompson calliopehb at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 21:26:34 PDT 2019

Hey Tweets, wondered what you would recommend for a good easy to carry camera for travel. I have a Lumix 25-600 which does okay but for multiple shots is slow. I also have a Canon EOS Rebel T2i with lots of lenses but it is cumbersome. It does great but I'm thinking lighter weight would be better for travel but need something with good quality for shooting birds and such.
My best regards,
Happily birding
Beth Thompson
Arlington WA
Thanks i

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone