[Tweeters] Phainopepla

Sammy Catiis hikersammy at msn.com
Sat Sep 29 09:34:27 PDT 2018

For those that have not been here yet, just wanted to let you know that Morning light is best. His favorite tree is the very large elderberry only viewed looking South/West, and the plum tree.. same central spot. There is no viewing or little (sometimes peekaboos) from the back on Runion. Watch for flycatcher behavior and you will find it, half the time in view but hard to find in the thick of green.

Best of luck 😊

And shout out to Sunny Farms (Mill/101) for great sandwiches and hot food/free coffee and 1$ baby frozen yogurt cones (biggest baby cone I've seen and have one daily I do )

Sammy