[Tweeters] Wylie Slough Shorebirds Plus - Including Sharp Tailed Sandpiper

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 17:25:11 PDT 2018

Good birds for many birders around 2 to 3 pm on incoming tide.
Sharp Tailed Sandpiper, 10+ Pectoral Sandpipers, 3 Lesser Yellowlegs, 30+ Greater Yellowlegs, 2 Short Billed Dowitchers, 100+ Long Billed Dowitchers, 2 Killdeer, 3 Wilson's Snipe, Black Phoebe (first time I have seen in several weeks).  Osprey, Eagle, Virginia Rail (Heard) and 6 duck species.  Several Yellow Rumped Warblers - Yellow Warbler (not seen by me).
It was nice to have the Sharp Tailed together with the Pectoral for a good comparison.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127293169@N07/30941941838/in/datetaken-public/