[Tweeters] RFI: The Songfinder- A digital bird song hearing aid

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:31:04 PDT 2018

hello everyone,

I would be most interested if replies could be shared with me so I can
contact the authors and possibly write a piece about this hearing aid for
FORBES. would you all be willing to share?

many thanks.

GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
grrlscientist at gmail.com
Blogs: Forbes <http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/> | Evolution
Institute <https://evolution-institute.org/profile/grrlscientist/?source=> |
Medium <https://medium.com/@GrrlScientist>
Podcasts: BirdNote Radio <http://birdnote.org/contributor/grrlscientist>
Keep up with my writing: TinyLetter <https://tinyletter.com/grrlscientist>
Tiny bio: about.me <https://about.me/grrlscientist>
sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. [Virgil, Aeneid]