[Tweeters] Friends of Malheur NWR looking for new director

Jane Hadley hadleyj1725 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:35:19 PDT 2018

Just passing along this information from the Friends of the Malheur
National Wildlife Refuge:

Friends of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge (FOMR) is seeking a Director
to work full-time in Harney County in support of our mission: Promoting
conservation and appreciation of natural and cultural resources at
Malheur Refuge through education, outreach, advocacy and on-the-ground
stewardship.

The Director position is currently FOMR's only staff position and is
based at our Nature Center, located at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
Headquarters, 32 miles SSE of Burns, Oregon. Compensation is salaried
and will be commensurate with skills and experience.

Full description of the position is available at:

http://malheurfriends.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/FOMR-Director-Job-Description-September-2018.pdf

Jane Hadley
Seattle, WA