[Tweeters] Cedar River, Renton (King Cty.)

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Mon Sep 10 18:26:02 PDT 2018

Hello,

Spurred by report of continuing dowitchers I'd somehow missed, I stopped by the mouth of the Cedar River in Renton this afternoon after work. This time, I did see the two young Long-billed Dowitchers, plus a few Least and a Western Sandpipers, a couple Killdeer, and then, I was surprised to see a tiny tern on an island, probably the same one Adrian L. reported yesterday. I say it's a young Common Tern. It did fly off north eventually, but that's what Adrian saw, too, so it could return.

10 September, 2018,

Alan Grenon
Seattle