[Tweeters] Swanson's calls / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sat Sep 8 11:16:15 PDT 2018

Good morning neighborhood birders,

Have been hearing Swainson thrush trills from my front porch the last couple of mornings. I went off in the direction trying to find it but no luck.

Heard not seen, but still just as welcome.

Going through some old images from a few years ago, I found a photo of a thrush sitting on my fence, not realizing it was indeed a Swainson’s. Love seeing who passes through on their travels—and having it sit still long enough for a portrait before flying off.

Caryn / Wedgwood