[Tweeters] PALM WARBLER Walla Walla Co.

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Tue Oct 23 16:52:16 PDT 2018

Hello all,

On our regular Tuesday morning Bennington Lake walk a PALM WARBLER
showed up in a flock of chickadees and kinglets. All ten of us had great
looks and many photos were taken.  Photos on ebird -
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49405818

and video on Blue Mountain Audubon FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/BlueMountainAudubonWallaWallaWa?fref=ts

If you scroll down you will also see a leucistic Song Sparrow we found
up SF Russell Creek on Sunday - photo by Sue Parrish.

PALM WARBLER is a FIRST for Walla Walla county - #262 for our yearlist
which ties the record from 2012. And #352 for our all-time county list.

Fun birding with a great group - M&ML

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley