[Tweeters] Snow Bunting at Nature Conservancy

shadowfax4jctm at gmail.com shadowfax4jctm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:14:00 PDT 2018

Found a Snow Bunting in Kitsap county at the Nature Conservancy this afternoon. Walk the trail out to the water. Turn left, notice the white and black No clamming signs, walk the beach south until you come to the second sign and look left toward the marsh. The bird was just foraging along the ground from the drift wood toward the marsh. Last seen in the reeds. It was either not well or didn't care about my presence as I was able to get okay pics with my phone at about 8 feet. List is on ebird.

Debbie Sutherland
Cashmere, WA