[Tweeters] Northern Shrike at Ridgefield, life bird for me.

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 16:37:18 PDT 2018

I saw this  juvenile Northern Shrike at Marker 11 (Rest Lake side)  on the River S auto tour route, This is a new bird for me, since where I came from all the shrikes were Loggerhead Shrikes.  The photo is very heavily cropped...all you can see in the original is a dead shrub with a pale beige blob in it.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/11815777@N07/44671667284/in/dateposted-public/

Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekVancouver, WA