[Tweeters] Snohomish/Skagit birding

Patricia Taylor pat.mary.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:35:29 PDT 2018

Tweeters

You may have heard about the Pine Bunting discovered and fortunately
photographed on October 15 in Victoria. It was not reported because it
was initially ID as a Lapland Longspur. Despite an extensive search
today (OCT 17) it was not refound. This is the second such scenario
this fall when a Common Ringed Plover was photographed and
misidentified until the photo was inspected 3 weeks after the fact.

Keith Taylor Victoria BC