[Tweeters] O.T. ARF Update

STEVEN ELLIS sremse at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 21:03:34 PDT 2018

Nifty 50! Western Toad tonight (what couple DOESN'T spend the evening of their 30th wedding anniversary bushwacking through head-high nettles looking for toads????) here on Whidbey Island for #50. Earlier I found a Long-toed Salamander.

Totals so far:

13 amphibians; 9 reptiles; 28 fish (none caught on hook and line) Had this been my Vertebrate Big Year then 32 mammals and 203 birds could be added for a total of 285.

I think the weather will preclude me from scoring anymore amphibians or reptiles but I haven't given up on fish.

----Steve Ellis

sremse at comcast.net mailto:sremse at comcast.net

Coupeville, Wa