[Tweeters] "Exotic" looking Dark-eyed Junco, Blaine WA

Eric Ellingson abriteway at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:46:46 PDT 2018

This beautiful leucitic junco showed up in my yard today. It was fairly aggressive at first chasing other birds away for no apparent reason. It seemed to finally settle down and then spent time at the feeder. At first glance, I was wondering what the heck I was seeing!
Around this time of the year, thru the winter I have something in addition to sunflower seeds & suet for the birds. The juncos and sparrows really seem to like this Feathered Friend "Bird snack" mix.

https://flic.kr/p/294dY7j

Eric Ellingson