[Tweeters] Robin update / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sat Oct 6 09:54:25 PDT 2018

Just an update to my previous post: I did take the robin, (who I ended up bringing inside the night before out of the rain, poor thing was soaked)…to PAWS last Tues. Hearing back this am, she did not have avian pox (relief!) but was apparently emaciated (wgt.56 grams). Didn’t discern what eye problem it had, but some blood was found coming from its ear, probably from a window strike, which my husband thought he’d heard the day before. Ultimately they did euthanize it since it was not responding.

PAWS is SO great!!

Caryn / Wedgwood