[Tweeters] Renton Glaucous Gull

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Wed Oct 3 21:14:43 PDT 2018

The Glaucous (or Glaucous x Glaucous-winged) Gull I saw on 9.22 was present again today at the Cedar River Mouth in Renton, King County. I uploaded videos to show field marks, size relative to other gulls and behavior.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/138163614@N02/

--
Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com

"what are the costs to a society of an entire population conditioned to spend so much of their waking lives not in concentration and focus but rather in fragmentary awareness and subject to constant interruption?" - The Attention Merchants by Tim Wu