[Tweeters] Starwood Treatment Plant

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:52:12 PDT 2018

The Starwood Treatment Plant provides a nice surprise for our Pilchuck Audubon group this afternoon. Lots of waterfowl on the water when they were not being harassed by a peregrine and an eagle. My first Canvasbacks, Buffleheads, Greater Scaups, Blue-winged Teal (female) and Common Goldeneye of the season along with several other duck species; Greater Yellowlegs, Long-billed Dowitchers and a Pectoral Sandpiper; Horned Grebes, too.

You must call at the gate, then sign in at the office. The problem is sometimes they do not answer.

Phil Dickinson

Sent from my iPhone