[Tweeters] Australia or where?

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:41:45 PST 2018

Ok, hello again!
My friend who wants to fly me to Australia, is now looking for the best of
guides in several countries and all continents not covered with snow.
Being from the Mountains of Alaska, she chooses not to go to snow.
So I don’t know where I’ll be going. And now I’m worried about getting
a bird ID book for the area. Just a warning, I may be looking for a used
book I can buy at the last minute. And I might have some bird guides brand
new, for Australia. And a map.
So the adventure is going to be a secret to me, I just hope I find out
in time for a book!
Cheers,
Vicki Biltz
Buckley, WA.