[Tweeters] unsubscribing: thank you for all your help

Roland van der Vliet rollie_nl at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 13:29:55 PST 2018

Tweeters,This autumn, my family-in-law decided to move back to the Netherlands. This means that I won't be visiting Washington state anymore, at least not on a regular basis. In the end, I visited Washington twice and have fond memories on both visits. During the first visit, I had an excellent pelagic trip from Westport where I saw all species I had wished for, and more. My second visit was most memorable for my long-distance twitch of the Northern Saw-whet Owl in Nisqually. And in hindsight I am happy that we decided to visit Hawaii as well because it is quite a distance away from Europe. I want thank all of you who made my two trips a success, including answering my questions promptly. Whenever you are in the Netherlands, please let me know and I hope I can help you out with any questions you have.All the best,Roland van der Vlietthe Netherlands