[Tweeters] crow with avian keratin disorder

J Christian Kessler 1northraven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:37:11 PST 2018

just saw a crow at Matthews Beach park with avian keratin disorder, bill
long, thin, and hooked. I seem to recall a note on Tweeters indicating
that such sightings should be reported to some site, but do not recall more
than that. Can someone remind me of whether and where to report this?

Otherwise just the normal birds -- Am. Wigeon, Mallard, Gadwall, Canada
Geese, Double-crested Cormorant, Pied-billed Grebe, Common Merganser, and
CA Gull. surprisingly few gulls.

Chris,
Seattle

--
"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson