[Tweeters] What to do with Mountain Quail carcass

mary hrudkaj mch1096 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 13:30:28 PST 2018

After a late lunch I took my cats for a walk around the yard just now. On one step was a pretty fresh blood spot. Under the step, in the shade, I found an adult quail carcass in perfect condition. There is a tiny bit of blood around the nostril area and is wrapped is paper towel inside a plastic bag in my freezer now. I have appintments Monday afternoon so am not able to make arrangements until Tuesday.

Whom should I get in touch with at the Burke Museum? Or are they taking birds these days?

Mary Hrudkaj

Belfair/Tahuya