[Tweeters] Possible Emperor Goose

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 07:51:32 PST 2018

I'm thinking that the report was actually for a Blue Goose, in with two Snowies as that is what we saw the next day. Damn pretty Blue, though. As I said earlier, the prettiest I have seen. There was an Emperor that spent the winter on the OS golf course during the last Snowy Owl invasion, if memory serves.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net