[Tweeters] Possible Emperor Goose

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 17:00:58 PST 2018

This afternoon my wife I did the Brady Loop (near Monte). In amongst a small group of swans were two Snow Gees and one "dark" goose. It was an exquisite Blue Goose. Bright white head and neck with a dark body. Have never seen one as striking. There were a few other Snows in the area. Seems notable, too, that there were very few young-of-the-year swans that we could see.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net