[Tweeters] Discovery Park Harris's Sparrow still present

mombiwheeler mombiwheeler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:57:19 PST 2018

Hi Tweeters,It took a while, but I found it when it popped out of a large blackberry thicket between the Parade Ground (more toward the east side) and the South Meadow, closer to the latter.  If walking along the Parade Ground road from the South lot, go past the yellow hydrant on the right of the road, then the line of Doug. Firs on the left.  Go left on the boot path right after the last fir.  It was in this small pocket meadow on the blackberries.Good birding,Lonnie SomerSeattleSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.