[Tweeters] Best bird guide to Australia?

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:05:43 PST 2018

Hi, I have a friend who wants to take me birding to Southern Australia,
she’s done a lot of research, so I just need to buy the best book that
would cover this area. Also are there any books on where to find birds in
that area? Or a reliable guiding service. We leave January 16, so I have
to get my part done ASAP. Be never dreamed I’d actually get to go birding
there, we’ll be there two weeks. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Vicki Biltz
Buckley WA
Vickibiltz@ Gmail. Com

vickibiltz at gmail.com