[Tweeters] request for your 2 cents on binoculars

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 14:20:47 PST 2018

Don't think I would ever buy binos or a 'scope without trying it out first. I have found that my eyes respond differently to different brands, magnifications, and such. Sometimes, cheaper was better for my eyes. That said, I would look closely at the warranty and repair options.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net