[Tweeters] Cattle Egret Walla Walla Co.

Mike & MerryLynn m.denny at charter.net
Thu Nov 1 21:50:28 PDT 2018

Hello all,

Cattle Egrets were expected every fall in Walla Walla County in the 80's
and 90's - with over 30 records. But became scarce with only 4 sightings
from 2001 and 2 in 2004. We look for them every year in the usual places
- and FOUND ONE TODAY on Hanson Loop Rd - map on ebird report.

The most seen at one time in WWCo. was 13 just west of College Place in
the early 90's - (we need to ebird old records!)

Snow Geese are back at McNary with at least 700 today.

Good birding, M&ML

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley