[Tweeters] WOS Conference

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Thu Mar 29 23:10:31 PDT 2018

Hello WOS members, Before registration opens on Saturday for this year's conference in Hood River I wanted to alert anyone who planning to be a participant on any of the three field trips that I am leading that they will be slow paced and involve very little walking. Last week I wrenched my already bad knees and will be going slower than usual. Luckily none of my trips have any need for much walking or any trails and the birding should not be affected but if you are looking for a brisk walk it won't be with me. Wilson Cady
Columbia River Gorge, WA