[Tweeters] Neah Bay Highlights from Today

Brad Waggoner wagtail24 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:00:20 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I had a very nice day in the Neah Bay area today. A few birds of interest include:

Mountain Bluebirds - two males in Waatch River Valley. I assume these to be continuing Birds.

Swamp Sparrow - one in marsh area east of STP in the Waatch Valley.

White-winged Crossbills - flock near Hobuck Beach Resort entrance.

Eurasian Skylark - noted earlier in the week by Bruce Paige and seen again today - north part of Hobuck Beach.

Say’s Phoebe - one along the beach log line north of the Waatch River mouth. It could possibly be a continuing bird seen a few weeks back further south along Hobuck Beach??

No sign of the White-winged Dove for me today.

Cheers and good birding,

Brad Waggoner

Sent from my iPhone