[Tweeters] Neah Bay and Fort Flagler Today - Tuesday

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 22:31:35 PDT 2018

A beautiful Peregrine Falcon up close and personal near the mouth of the Waatch River was the best bird I saw at Neah Bay today.  No Skylark and no White Winged Dove.  Better luck on the way home with a stop at the spit at Fort Flagler.  Lots of Black Bellied Plovers, Dunlin and Sanderlings, a couple Black Turnstones and the continuing Red Knot (although I have missed it previously).  The surprise there was a Rock Sandpiper.