[Tweeters] Black Phoebe at Gog-Le-Hi-Te wetlands

Pat pcoddin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:00:39 PDT 2018

There was a Black Phoebe at the Gog-Le-Hi-Te wetlands in Tacoma this
morning. It was in the southeast corner of the meadow, perched on a couple
of golden willows over a large puddle of water. I heard it before I saw it.
It pumped its tail often, then would fly out to grab something and heard
back to the willow.

Also, it was interesting scanning the cattail marsh in the north pond,
watching several Black Capped Chickadees collecting fluff, presumably for
nesting.

Pat Coddington
Tacoma