[Tweeters] Seattle Cooper's Hawk Project

ED DEAL falcophile at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 10:33:45 PST 2018

Yo Tweets,

The Seattle Cooper’s Hawk Project is continuing to document the breeding density and productivity of urban nesting Cooper’s Hawks. We welcome sightings of Cooper’s Hawks from within the Seattle city limits, especially courtship vocalizations (e.g., listen to audio clips on Cornell website), or of color-banded birds anywhere. We have 180 color-banded birds “out there,” each with unique alphanumeric codes, that can be read with a scope, luck and patience. Please reply off line. Thanks.

Ed Deal

falcophile AT comcast.net