[Tweeters] Backup Optics

Alan Roedell alanroedell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:00:55 PST 2018

On a more positive note, My Leica Trinovid scope was dropped eyepiece first
on the floor and was jammed at one power.. I sent the eyepiece to Leica
and within 3 weeks received a new one (free) with the admonition to be more
careful. I have been. That was 6 years ago. Two years ago I sent a pair
of 15 year old Nikon binoculars that had been loved to death an they calle
me to tell me that that model was unavailable and offered me $1800 in
credit. I cashed that in for 5 pairs of various binoculars for family
birding trips. So I feel loyalty to both brands.

Good birding, Alan Roedell, Seattle