[Tweeters] Leica Binoculars

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 07:53:48 PST 2018

We have had Nikon and Vanguard binocs that have been serviced under their lifetime warranties. Excellent service and fast turn around. I have also had a Bausch and Lomb rangefinder that was replaced free.

Anybody know where I could get my 1930s Zeiss' tuned up?

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net