[Tweeters] Leica Binoculars

Steve Loitz steveloitz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:29:49 PST 2018

I have had very good experience with Zeiss and Nikon service. I bashed my
Nikon LXL 8x20 compacts on a rock during a tumble while mountaineering a
few years ago, knocking them out of collimation. Nikon replaced them under
its lifetime no-fault replacement policy for $25 handling fee (saving me
$500 for new compact bins). Last year, Zeiss repaired a 5 y.o. 8x20
monocular after a lens became displaced (due to rough handling, frankly)
under its warranty for free. Both matters were turned around in less than 2
weeks.

Steve Loitz
Ellensburg WA
steveloitz at gmail.com