[Tweeters] Scientists Find 1.5M Rare Adelie Penguins in Antarctica | Time

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 22:54:34 PST 2018

Global warming and its effects on animal life is a complicated issue.  I just watched a show tonight on the Arctic and Antarctic which featured Antarctic penguins.  Warming conditions which favor the penguins' nesting might also disrupt their food supply and/or increase the number of birds that are their predators.
 Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA