[Tweeters] Re: Leica Binoculars

ED DEAL falcophile at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 16:48:43 PST 2018

All,

I have a 21 year old pair of Leica Trinovid binoculars that I dearly love. The focusing knob got too stiff, so I showed them to two sales/repair people, one in Seattle and one in Cape May, NJ. Both recommended I send them in to be worked on by Leica USA. I sent them in to Leica on November 20th and STILL don't have them back ( 3 months plus) Everyone at Leica has been polite and helpful (and charged me $273). Bottom line: Send them to Leica, but don't expect them back for a LONG time.

Good luck

Ed Deal

Seattle, WA