[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } Duckling Distraction

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 12:25:57 PDT 2018

Tweeters,

Mallards have to be one of the most common ducks in the world. I have watched them for years. This week it felt like the Mallards united to show me the most distracting and confusing set of characteristics I have ever seen. Please take a look for yourself. Hopefully, you find my conclusions logical, however, I am always happy to learn more if anyone can point out information or knowledge I have overlooked. Thank you!

https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2018/06/duckling-distraction.html <https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2018/06/duckling-distraction.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature bewilders a city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net