[Tweeters] Asking for an audio ID

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 09:46:38 PDT 2018

Thank you to all the people that answered. When I heard the sparrow out in the open, there was an acoustic quality that on the fourth note that I hadn't heard before. Maybe it was something that the bowl of trees it was in created.  It confused me. When I posted the recording, that quality was missing. The back of my mind said, that sounds like a song sparrow, but maybe it isn't. (I'm always hoping for zebras when I hear hoofbeats, but even if I usually get horses, sometimes I get donkeys!) Has anyone counted all the variations of song sparrow songs? I'm curious.
Michelle Maani

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11815777@N07/42313390224/in/dateposted/