[Tweeters] Fwd: Brewer's Sparrow

Jane Hadley hadleyj1725 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:11:04 PDT 2018

Bob O'Brien had a frustrating experience at eBird.org looking up
Brewer's Sparrow occurrences in Washington. It turned out that he had
inadvertently clicked on a subspecies of Brewer's Sparrow and so was
shown a different (and much smaller) set of data than for the species as
a whole. Bob admirably reported this back to Tweeters.

Don't beat yourself up, Bob. I think inadvertent clicks are the bane of
all who use computers and the Internet! (I base this mainly on on
myself, but also on colleagues at work whom I once trained on new software.)

Jane Hadley

Seattle, WA