[Tweeters] Late report--Black-Backed Woodpecker.

Al n Donna alndonna at wamail.net
Sat Jun 16 22:11:59 PDT 2018

Coordinates of parking lot are 47.289,-120.951 NOT what previously posted.
Prius no problem-

Or, go to Ebird, explore, species map, black backed woodpecker, Washington state-then hit the + sign until you see 4 red markers in the very middle of the map. Click one of the markers, view the checklist, click map for coordinates.

Al in Tacoma