[Tweeters] Car break-in at Stillwater today

Hank H h.heiberg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 21:18:04 PDT 2018

There was a car break-in at Stillwater north of Carnation today. It appears that a jacket left on a seat attracted the thief and resulted in a broken window, but nothing stolen. If you are birding anywhere in the Snoqualmie Valley (or anywhere for that matter), don't leave items visible inside your car even if the item has no value. Ours was not the car that was entered today, but a couple of years ago we did experience a break-in when we left a cloth grocery bag on the passenger side floor. This epidemic is frustrating and disturbing.

Hank & Karen Heiberg
Issaquah, WA

Sent from my iPad