[Tweeters] Flamingo

RW Hamlyn xtenter at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 08:33:54 PDT 2018

On our recent trip to southern France, we were able to visit their largest wetland, where the star player is the Greater Flamingo.

We have seen flamingos in a number of different places around the world but this was the first time we were close enough to photograph/video their interaction and observe their behavior and flight. It was that wonderful experience I tried to capture in this video.

Here is the link, hope you enjoy it and feel free to share it!

https://youtu.be/eDTsXViEhgw

Ray Hamlyn