[Tweeters] Deer question

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:56:50 PDT 2018

Hi Tweeters,
A few minutes ago my old dog chased a doe out of our back garden and into
the forest. The deer have never run off before as we are careful not to
spook them. What I find odd is the deer had a very white flagged tail
when she sprinted out of here. Not as long as the normal White Tails I
grew up with in Kansas.
I’ve never paid much attention to the particular deer we have, so I don’t
know who else has a white tail.
Any ideas would be appreciated. I know it’s a dumb question
Bty the Lesser Goldfinch are still here, but the last week they have been
less consistent in the feeders

Vicki Biltz
vickibiltz at gmail.com
Buckley Wa