[Tweeters] Godwit & other birds at Cherry Valley

H Heiberg h.heiberg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 12:08:47 PDT 2018

We have a photo of a (Hudsonian?) Godwit (?) at Cherry Valley Conservation Area north of Duvall. The bird has a long, yellow upturned bill, a light eyebrow and a darkish line in front of the eye. We will upload the photo and ask for help with the ID when we get home. There were also 3 Greater Yellowlegs in the same wetlands and an Eastern Kingbird on the fence by the wetlands. To get to the wetlands follow the mowed path straight out from the parking lot. Discover Pass required. Scope not necessary, but would help.

Hank & Karen Heiberg
Issaquah, WA

Sent from my iPhone