[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } Eaglets Troubles

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 12:44:29 PDT 2018

Tweeters,

Monty and Marsha, the newest eagle pair on Union Bay, are having troubles. Their untested nest has partially failed it initial run. A major portion of the new nest shifted and partially fell, also on Thursday one of the juvenile eaglets ended up on the ground. I do not have all the latest information, but this post relays everything I currently know. Thank you for your concern.

https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2018/07/eaglet-troubles.html <https://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2018/07/eaglet-troubles.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature lives in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net